Postcard3Bk
. - - - - - - - - - - -r - - - - - - - - - - -"- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I I
I NO MAILABLE ADDRESS
I IN THIS AREA
I
,
I I I I I I I I
Sumo SizeS" 6" x 11"
Double Sumo Size" 11" x 12"
(folded to 6" x 11")
..
-
Deluxe Size 6" x 8.5"
Double Deluxe 12" x 8.5"
(folded to 6" x 85")
Standard Size 4.25" x 6"
Greeti ng Card 8.5" x 6"
(folded to 4.25" x 6")
To eliminate the risk of your postcards being returned to you by the postal automation process, any address that is placed lower than 23/4" from the bottom of the card should not contain a state or zip code. The Post Office scans this entire area for addresses and zip codes. Full Color on mailing side MUST adhere to postal regulations.
t
5/8" t
BARCODE & POSTAL MARKINGS AREA
~
23/4"
D
D
MAILING ADDRESS ONLY
..
23/4"
~



1 Comments:
Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. Case computer aided software engineering klonopin side effects Humidifier oil nexium tablete-lek Lipitor and bloody noses Appliances attleboro massachusetts Nexium birth control Waterwork faucets Drivers kensington videocam pc camera linux Parson dining chairs http://www.nexium-9.info/nexium_and_irregular_heartbeat.html '1967 pontiac gto $5000' http://www.zithromax-information.info/Side-effects-of-zithromax-medication.html bingo game craps esomeprazole magnesim nexium prozac liquid fluoxetine patient forum
Post a Comment
<< Home