HarpersLetterSf
OCT 05 05/51/05
1,854 XPBT
HARPERS
Renewal Form
PRS30106A
A
GAZINE
YESI Please renew my subscription to HARPER'S Magazine for the renewal term checked below.
I
o Best Buy... 2 Years. 24 Issues - For Only $24.97.
I Save $117.83 Off The Single Copy Price.
o I Prefer 1 Year-12Issues-For$13.97.
I Save $57.43 Off The Single Copy Price.
o Payment enclosed o Please bill me o Amex 0 VISA Bill my credit card
Credit Card No
Exp_ Date Signature.
o MC
MATHEW J TIMMONS
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
11,1",,,11,,11,1,,1,,1,,1,,1,1,1.,1,,,111,,.1,,1,11,1,.11",1
PRS0005202577012013970240249700000000A042
HARPER'S MAGAZINE SUBSCRIPTION DEPARTMENT, P.O. BOX 7511, RED OAK, IA 51591-0511
HARPERS
A
G
A
z
N
E
Dear Subscriber:
There are few forces as compelling as a well-ainled question.
Unlike most other magazines out tbere that clainl to have all the answers. HARPER'S prides itself on
asking insightful questions on a broad range of topics. In recent months HARPER'S has examined:
. Biotechnology. Do we have the right to sell our cells? Can we be forced to donate them?
. The resurgence of nationalism in Europe. Is it to blame for a new wave of anti-semitism?
. Ecology. 1s man the rightful king of hIs earthly domaiu, or its scourge?
Future issues are guaranteed to present an equally intriguing mix of articles. I'm sure you won't want to
miss a single one.
However, your subscription has only a few issues more to go and despite several reminders we have not
yet received your renewal instmctions.
Hence the urgent question: "What are you waiting for?"
_ Plea~~ take ~ momell!.to <:h,,-ose <;ither of the mon9'-saving offeRQnJh,,_enclosedJJ'newaLform.and
drop It m tfie maifToUay. Your promlnresponse WIll assure you unmten-upted servIce on your Issues of
HARPER'S in the months to come.
Cordially,
Lf
Shawn Green Circulation Director
P.S. To anticipate your questions -- No, you don't need a stamp, and Yes, we'll be happy to bill you later.
LC:nrd
I



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home